Apex Resource Technologies, Inc.
17 Downing Three
PITTSFIELD, MA 01201
Apex Resource Technologies, Inc. is a solution driven development company offering full in-house engineering, contract molding and mold building capabilities. Our vertical integrated system will provide cost saving solutions quickly, along with ideal conditions for maintaining confidentiality on any program or single part.
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||PITTSFIELD, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Engineering
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Up to One Year|
Preference: Nice to have
SOLIDWORKS - Preference: Nice to have|
To assist in and develop skillset for Designing complex Injection mold tooling and related fixtures and equipment. Provide project, status feedback to management team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform Engineering/Design projects as assigned.
• Meet schedules for Design activities and information transfer to Tool Room to support Tool Builds.
• Provide support for sales and engineering quotations when required.
• Support post sampling and functional review of mold and molded parts including validation results.
• Provide schedule updates for Engineering/Design projects.
• Provide support for toolshop, molding and quality as required.
• Schedule Design Review meetings as required.
• Visit Customers to support engineering efforts as required.
• Support sales initiatives and programs as required.
• Interact positively with all Apex personnel.
• Other duties as assigned
|Skills / Qualifications|
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, or 1-3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Prior experience in Engineering and Injection Mold Design.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret Technical Drawings and technical information documents.
• Create technical documents for use in the Tool Room, other departments, and APEX Customers.
• 2 plus years’ experience using Pro-Engineer or Solidworks software and a commitment to continuing to develop and learn the companies systems and procedures in using that software.
• Ability to write and professionally present technical information to small groups.
• Possess strong computer, mathematical, reading, writing skills.
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical information, electronic data, drawings and data in an efficient manner.