Caring Health Center, Inc.
1049 Main Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01103
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
|This position is responsible for managing the entire patient experience in person and over the phone. This position will require scheduling patient appointments, verifying insurance coverage, data entry of patient information into an online system, registration, and checkout. Bilingual required. This position will also require computer data entry, word processing and reporting on various patient indicators such as call volume, no shows, and productivity among other things. This position will also assist with medical records management and creation as required.|
|1. High school diploma with 1-2 years related experience.|
2. Prefer candidate with previous experience in the medical field as a medical assistant, switchboard/call center/receptionist, medical records coordinator or insurance professional.
3. Knowledge of medical terminology preferred including Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
4. Detail-oriented; able to work accurately and efficiently in a fast paced environment where multi-tasking is required.
5. Must have strong time management and organization skills and self-discipline.
6. Bilingual, articulate in conversational interpretation.
7. Must possess the ability of positively interacting with patients, personnel, visitors and the general public.
8. Must show discretion in the handling of confidential information.
9. Must possess the ability to work independently, problem solve and make decisions when necessary.
10. Computer literate in basic word processing applications and data entry.
11. Friendly, reliable, and professional both in behavior and appearance.
12. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with other employees, individuals seeking assistance and the general public