Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
Springfield, MA 01104
Website:Behavioral Health Network
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking Administrative Support Staff to join our team in Holyoke, MA. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Demonstrates ability to interface effectively with clients, staff, and public.
• Completes assigned tasks in an organized, dependable and efficient manner.
• Displays organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and follow through with tasks under minimal supervision.
• Provides support for clinical activities that involve the BHN MIS system.
• Provides back up to intake coordinator as necessary. Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of the intake process in the absence of the intake coordinator.
• Performs other duties and/or tasks as requested by supervisor.
• Basic computer skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Preferably bilingual (English/Spanish).
• Must have familiarity with Internet, word processing and email systems.
Experience and Training:
• Preferably a minimum 6 months related office experience.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org then click on “Job Openings” to apply.