Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking a full-time Master’s Level Child/Adolescent Specialist to join our team at Valley Human Services in Ware, MA. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities. |
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Manages caseload divided between the clinic and the Belchertown schools
• Provide individual, family, and group counseling in a vibrant, collaborative setting.
• Excellent benefits and supervision.
• Competitive salary and sign-on bonus.
|Schooling or Equivalent:|
• Experience in working with children and adolescents required.
• Master’s degree in a mental health field required.
• Independent licensure (LICSW, LMHC or LMFT) preferred.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org then click on “Job Openings” to apply.