Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|BHN is currently looking for an Office Manager to join our team at the Medical Integration program in Springfield, MA. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
The responsibilities of this position are as follows:
• Provides effective supervision and management to administrative support staff in accordance with BHN’s performance management standards.
• Ensures that all office responsibilities are being fulfilled satisfactorily.
• Meets regularly with administrative support staff to provide feedback about performance.
• Schedule client’s appointments and ensure timely entry of client data into appropriate databases.
• Provide effective supervision and management to administrative support staff assigned.
• Interface effectively with clients, staff, public.
• File reports, correspondence, licenses, and other pertinent information.
• Type and e-mail correspondence for managers, as needed.
• Sort and distribute daily mail.
• Collect and submit employee timesheets.
• Schedule meetings, as needed.
• Provide computer support as needed.
• Use personal vehicle as needed.
• Assist with putting together grant proposals.
• Provide backup to other functions as required (e.g., receptionist, intake, etc.).
• Maintain tracking system for medical records requests.
• Oversee ordering of supplies, building maintenance, and calling contractors/landlord when problems arise.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Detail oriented and good organizational skills.
• Must be familiar with Internet, word processing applications, and email systems.
• Must be able to work in high demand and/or stressful environments.
Experience and Training:
• Minimum 3 years related office experience.
• Prefer at least 1 year supervisory experience.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click “Job Openings” to apply.