296 Nonotuck Street
Florence, MA 01062
|Salary Range:||Location:||Palmer MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|SEEKING RESIDENTIAL COUNSELORS|
In our Palmer Program in Palmer– for people with Brain Injuries
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
We are now accepting applications for a brand new residential program we will be opening in Palmer. This program is scheduled to open in October 2017. We are looking for applicants who have previous personal care or nursing assistant knowledge, as well as experience working with individuals with brain injuries.
This position assists residents with personal care (bathing, dressing, and eating); drive them to appointments, on errands, and to community events; help with their exercise programs; play games; work on projects; and share time outside. As a member of the care team, you’d help prepare meals, clean, do laundry, and help keep the home pleasant and comfortable. You’d also complete daily reports about residents’ progress, and would help assure their safety around the clock.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love. We pay for your orientation and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence. Other requirements of the job include:
• A passion for working with people who are living with a disability.
• Previous experience with brain injuries preferred.
• CNA/PCA experience a plus!
• Basic computer skills.
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
We’d also conduct a routine background check.
Position 1: 40 hours
Monday - Friday (7 AM to 3 PM)
Position 2: 24 hours
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday (7 AM - 3 PM)
Position 3: 28 hours
Sunday 9 AM - 9 PM
Position 4: 40 Hours
Wednesday (meeting 1pm to 3pm) and 3pm-11pm
Position 5: 40 Hours
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (11pm -9am)
Wednesday meeting 1pm -3pm.
Position 6: 40 hours
Tuesday 3pm -11pm
Wednesday (meeting 1pm-3pm) 3pm-11pm
Position 7: 32 hours
Wednesday meeting 1pm-3pm, 3 pm to 9 pm
Thursday and Friday 3pm-9pm
Position 8: 40 hours
Sunday 3pm-11pm and then 11pm to 9am
Monday 11 pm to 9 am
Wednesday staff meeting 1pm-3pm
Position 9: 32 hours
Wednesday meeting 1pm-9pm
Position 10: 24 hours
Wednesday meeting 1pm-3pm
Thursday 9am -3pm
Position 11: 40 hours
Wednesday meeting 1pm-3pm and 11pm -9am
Thursday 11pm to 9am
Position 12: 36 hours
Monday 9am -9pm
Tuesday--Friday 9 am to 3 pm
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $12/hr., we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
INTERESTED? Please send us the following to noting search #335 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
1) Resume and Cover letter
2) Emails and Phone numbers of three professional references
3) The position number(s) of the schedule(s) you are interested in working.
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.