296 Nonotuck Street
Florence, MA 01062
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||Orange MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
LADC I - Preference: Required|
|SEEKING A CLINICAL SUPERVISOR|
to work in our Orange Recovery Home for Men
ServiceNet is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to oversee clinical services in our Orange recovery home. This is a 24-hour position. This position is an integral part of oversight and development of the clinical practice of program staff.
The Orange recovery home serves as a transitional residence for men 18 years of age and older who are in the early stages of substance use recovery. We provide a lightly structured, drug-free environment. This supportive environment is maintained through 24-hour staffing and case management services. The social model and milieu encourage house residents to provide one another with a culture of recovery, support, sharing, and positive peer role modeling. The programs are built on the philosophy that each individual must learn to take responsibility for their own recovery process.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Provide individual and group clinical supervision of all direct care staff. Support the staff in developing skills in responding to complex issues.
• Seek out appropriate training for staff both to enhance their ability to do their job and meet DPH/BSAS contract regulations.
• Review client intakes for placement or denial on Recovery Home waitlist and report findings back to the program director with a summary of any outlined areas.
• Maintain proper documentation of supervision.
• Assist Case Managers as necessary with core functions of groups held for clients.
• Attend meetings required for contract and licensing by BSAS.
• Assist Vice President with budgets for the recovery homes.
• Master’s Degree preferred LADC I required
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the substance abuse related field.
• Minimum three years of supervising/managerial experience.
• Must have leadership qualities.
• Familiarity with community resources.
• Knowledge of DPH/BSAS rules, regulations, and standards of care.
• Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population
• Ability to make sound judgments.
• General knowledge of accounting practices.
• Ability to provide meaningful feedback and have an openness to discussion.
Why ServiceNet? In addition to being progressive and a cutting-edge human services agency, we offer a competitive salary of $28 per hour, with generous sick and vacation benefits, and opportunity for advancement. Part-time employees are eligible for comprehensive health insurance and dental plans, 403(B) retirement plan, disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and much more.
ServiceNet was founded in 1965 and is one of the most innovative and progressive human services agencies in Massachusetts and the country. Over the past 52 years, ServiceNet has evolved from four mental health organizations into an integrated behavioral health agency serving the broad needs of people with mental illness, homelessness, addiction, brain injuries, and intellectual disabilities throughout Hampden, Hampshire, Franklin, and Berkshire counties in Western Massachusetts. We have been regionally and nationally recognized for our forward-thinking practices and client satisfaction ratings.
To apply: Send resume and cover letter citing Search #361 in the subject line to email@example.com
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.