Elite Logistic Services Inc
147 North Main Street
South Deerfield, MA 01373
Temporary long-term placement contractor hiring on-site at Pelican Products for production, logistic, and administrative jobs.
|Salary Range:||Location:||Minimum Wage+ Per Hour||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Manufacturing/Production|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
Preference: Nice to have
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
warehouse, cycle counting, etc. - Preference: Nice to have|
|ONLINE APPLICATION LINK: https://www.estaff365.com/Onboarding/PreHireRegistration/dc0ca6db-78d6-4ce0-94eb-54bb99ae02e4 (copy/paste into web browser)|
Location: Pelican Products, 147 North Main Street, South Deerfield, MA
Job Type: Temporary, Long-Term
Category: Plastics Manufacturing & Production
Shift: First Shift, M-F (6:00AM - 2:00PM)
Pay: 1ST SHIFT- $11.50 p/h
Perform diversified manual and computerized inventory control tasks including: physical cycle counts, verification, reconciliation and documentation of inventory records, and other similar duties to ensure the accuracy of raw, in-process, finished goods and packaging inventory.
Minimum of a High School diploma plus additional specialized training in Inventory Control/Business. And an experience level of 1 - 3 years. Very strong communication skills
Exhibited problem solving skills. Understanding of Lean concepts and MRP.
Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours as operational needs require.
This position is subject to a criminal background check, drug screen and E-Verification as part of the application process. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation and drug screening required.
Elite Logistic Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law. EOE/M/F/D/V
If interested in applying for this position, please contact:
Elite Logistics Services
(413) 665-2163, Ext: 2206
Applicants are encouraged to email a copy of their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE APPLICATION LINK: (copy/paste into web browser)
|ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS |
• Read, interpret and analyze records and inventory control system data in conducting a regular program of cycle counts of all materials in inventory and in the verification of counts' accuracy.
• Assist Manufacturing with immediate response to disruptions caused by inventory discrepancies.
• Perform regularly scheduled cycle counts of packaging, raw, in-process and finished goods.
• Assist in maintaining accuracy of the inventory in the system.
• Research discrepancies by examining transactions, documents, material movement procedures and communicating with interested people. Collaborate with others to determine the root cause and recommend preventative action.
• Act as a liaison between Inventory Control, Purchasing and Production to promptly correct or prevent materials disruptions.
• Conduct audit counts during scheduled physical inventory. Perform special inventories and audits as required.
• Maintain established quality and quantity standards. Follow prescribed safety precautions, established company and department policies, procedures, rules and regulations. Detect and report improper operations, faulty equipment, defective materials and questionable conditions to proper supervision. Maintain work area(s) and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
• Perform other related duties as required or directed.