Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Springfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||IT User Services/Help Desk|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you ready to take the lead on developing and implementing full-scale EHR projects?|
Join our team of compassionate professionals as an EHR (Electronic Health Record) Project Manager in the Information Systems department at Behavioral Health Network! Use your time management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills to manage and direct the use and development of BHN’s electronic health record, CareLogic. As an EHR Project Manager, you will define project objectives, estimate resources, build project plans, coordinate tasks, guide implementations and oversee quality control throughout the life cycle of projects related to the use of the EHR. Projects may include implementing new functionality, developing workflows for new lines of business, and working on compliance and quality initiatives. The EHR Project Manager works closely with end users, management, tech support, report developers and other BHN stakeholders. This interdisciplinary approach offers many opportunities for growth and professional development, including gaining in-depth knowledge about new behavioral health initiatives as well as advances in health technology.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|The EHR Project Manager will demonstrate the following:|
• Prior working knowledge of EHR software, ideally CareLogic (preferred).
• Project Management experience (preferred).
• Experience with behavioral health settings and/or third party billing (preferred).
• Good communication skills, technical and non-technical, oral and written.
• Ability to exercise initiative, independent judgment and work to tight deadlines.
• Flexibility to adapt to changes in assignments and work environment, while adhering to fundamental project management concepts.
• Exceptional customer relationship skills.
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Technical experience (preferred). Experience working with Microsoft Excel is required, and a level of comfort and aptitude working with computers (preferred).
• High School Diploma and 3-5 years experience OR BA degree (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!