Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Resources/Recruiting|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Develop your HR and customer service experience as you grow at Behavioral Health Network!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an HR Representative in the Human Resources Department at Behavioral Health Network! HR Representatives work closely with benefits processes, administering health, dental, vision, life insurance, and voluntary plans, among others. They oversee the upkeep of all benefits records and handle employee inquiries and complaints with stellar customer service to find a quick, equitable, and courteous resolution. The HR Representative handles benefits enrollment in conjunction with our Insurance broker, ensuring that qualified events and legal documentation is obtained in order to keep the agency in compliance with all state and federal regulations. This role is also responsible for the preparation and accuracy of bi-weekly payroll deductions by entering enrollment information into the HRIS system in a timely manner, communicating these changes to the Payroll and Fiscal departments. This position serves as the primary back-up for administering worker’s compensation and leave of absence duties in the absence of other HR Representatives as needed.
After gathering employee data and running reports to reconcile all monthly insurance bills, they approve the payment of each bill and conduct quarterly audits for each plan and audits each payroll deduction report following each pay date. HR Representatives work closely with monthly Affordable Care Act tracking and reporting by making monthly offers of coverage to those and ensuring that ACA waivers are returned on time for those that opt out of health coverage. Additionally, the HR Representative coordinates workflow between benefits and other BHN departments and conducts portions of the new employee orientation as needed. They coordinate all I-9 activity for new employees and co-chairs bi-monthly Wellness committee meetings, managing employee wellness initiatives and news.
In the Human Resources department, there are many opportunities for the HR Representative to grow! BHN invests in their HR employees by providing chances to attend trainings and seminars to improve job knowledge and professional development. HR Representatives gain exposure to a variety of human resources processes and can explore their interests in different functions of HR. They develop an intricate knowledge of math in relation to benefits and enjoy satisfying interactions with other employees as they aid them through benefits-related processes.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|HR Representatives at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• A readiness to learn (required).
• Works and prioritizes independently.
• Ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• HRIS and data processing experience (required).
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills (required).
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point).
• Able to work in fast paced team environment with exceptional problem solving, oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
• Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
• Exceptional customer service and attendance (required).
• Benefits system administration experience (preferred).
• Strong analytical competencies (required).
• High School Diploma (required); Associate’s Degree or Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management or related field (preferred).
• 2 years of HR and Benefit administration experience (preferred).
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!