Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Make a difference in someone’s life by helping them coordinate their behavioral health and medical care! |
Become a part of a team of competent and caring professionals as a Team Leader in the Primary Care Behavioral Health Integration Program at the Behavioral Health Network! As a leader in the program, the Team Leader ensures the provision of high-quality care to all individuals served in the program. Through assessments, consultations, short term therapy and the coordination of care, we assist individuals and families with behavioral health and/or or substance abuse concerns to navigate the health care system and improve their health outcomes. The Team Leader also provides supervision, training and support to an integrated team of clinicians and care coordinators.
A part of BHN’s Integration program, Primary Care Behavioral Health has the goal of integrating behavioral health services to improve the health outcomes of the individuals we serve. PCBH provides targeted, flexible behavioral health support in the primary care setting through treatment that is person-centered, evidence-informed, and focused on collaborate goal-setting. As a part of the BHN team you will receive the leadership and clinical training needed to support our staff and the individuals we serve. BHN is a growing organization with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|A Team Leader in the Primary Care Behavioral Health program at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:|
• Knowledge of mental illness, the interface between mental health and medical conditions and systems, substance abuse and care management.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and emails systems.
• Master's Degree or higher in Psychology, Social Work, Mental Health Counseling, or Marriage & Family Therapy (required).
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is preferred, but not required.
• A minimum of two years experience working with the above populations.
• One year of previous supervisory experience.
• An independent license at the practice level (LICSW, LMHC, PhD) is preferred, but not required.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!