Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Management|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you passionate about behavioral health and ready to take your management skills to the next level?|
Join one of Behavioral Health Network‘s vibrant outpatient teams of dedicated and skilled clinicians as the Program Director of our Westfield child/adolescent and adult services! The Program Director will lead the combined Management Team of Carson Center for Children & Youth and Carson Center for Adults & Families, and together, with the Team, work on innovative program development initiatives as well as provide on-going clinical and administrative oversight of the services. Specifically, the Program Director is responsible for ensuring that the programs meet performance targets related to the provision of quality clinical services, including the use evidence-based treatments, compliance with all relevant licensing and regulatory guidelines, and active engagement in both ACO and BHN team-based care initiatives. The Program Director also ensures their programs meet administrative performance targets—including productivity and staffing goals as well as compliance with BHN administrative protocols and those of external stakeholders and regulators.
This Program Director position affords the right candidate the opportunity to take their fiscal, administrative, and clinical management skills to the next level in a large behavioral health organization on the cutting edge of health care delivery in a rapidly evolving healthcare environment. In this environment, the right candidate will find exciting opportunities for cross-disciplinary work and collaboration across BHN departments and a comprehensive array of service lines as BHN charts a pioneering path in health care in our region.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Outpatient Program Directors at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Experience and strong interest in leading change.
• Innovative, outside-the-box thinking.
• Facility with technology, including an electronic health record, and data-driven approaches to care and management.
• Strong interest and experience in both clinical and administrative management.
• Demonstrated experience in helping staff develop into competent clinicians and/or supervisors.
• Experience in the delivery of both child/youth and adult mental health services.
• Experience, familiarity, or certification in one or more evidence-based practice.
• Experience in and commitment to the assessment and treatment of co-occurring disorders.
• Commitment to trauma-informed care: recovery-oriented, person-centered, strengths-based.
• Demonstrated interest and experience in leading and /or providing team-based care.
• Familiarity with the changing landscape of healthcare (preferred).
• 5-10 years of experience supervising and/or leading an outpatient team.
• Master’s or Doctorate degree in social work, psychology, or other related mental health field.
• Independent Licensure in MA (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference!”