Hampshire Regional YMCA
286 Prospect St
Northampton, MA 01060
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some College Coursework Completed|
Preference: Nice to have
To further the mission of the camp through effective oversite and distribution of logistical information necessary for ensuring a safe and smooth delivery of the camp program. Manage ordering of supplies, tracking camper attendance and routine parent communications leading up to and during the camp season. This position will also play an important role in the process of collecting balances due from camp families and communicating logistical information to camp families, preparing food for family nights, overnights and other events requiring food preparation.
Essential Functions/ Job Duties:
1. Manage transfer of essential camper data from registration process into reports and software systems used by the camp and HRYMCA.
2. Responsible for managing an attendance system that track the status and location of all campers on camp grounds at all times.
3. Manage ordering of supplies and tracking of finances.
4. Manage and organize office and kitchen supplies and equipment
5. Lead food preparation process for family nights and overnights.
6. Assume the role of acting camp director in the absence of the camp director and program director.
7. Manage routine parent communications
8. Create, maintain and protect accurate camper files
|• Experience performing administrative tasks and managing organizational systems in camp or similar settings.|
• Desire and ability to work with children outdoors.
• Ability to focus and remain effective in a busy environment.
• Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
• Must be or become ServSafe Certified.
**Camp staff are paid a daily seasonal rate.
We require all applicants to submit a CAMP application, which can be found on our website: http://www.hrymca.org