Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Springfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Start your career and gain experience in Human Resources as you grow at Behavioral Health Network!|
Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a File Clerk in the Human Resources Department at Behavioral Health Network!
In this role, you would maintain organized file systems including daily filing of documentation in employee personnel files, assembling packets for New Employee Orientation, completing typing assignments, and sorting and distributing daily mail. The role also includes maintaining medical records on employees, disassembling termed employee files, scanning termination documents for recordkeeping, and other HR related projects as needed.
|Qualities for the successful candidate include:|
• Preferably a minimum 6 months related office experience.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• High volume filing experience strongly preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Proficient in use of all office equipment (copier, fax, PC, printers, label makers, scanners).
• Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to deal with distractions, multi-task, and perform well under pressure.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Maintains high level of confidentiality.
• Displays a professional appearance at all times.
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!