Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||Springfield MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Join BHN as we help children and youth gain life skills through our local community!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as an independently licensed Team Leader in our dynamic and expanding Therapeutic Mentoring program at Behavioral Health Network! In this position, Team Leaders provide ongoing clinical and administrative supervision to Therapeutic Mentoring staff, including monitoring compliance with all BHN policies and procedures. Working collaboratively with the Program Director, they develop, implement and modify program-specific policies and procedures and plan and conduct team meetings. Team Leaders also develop and deliver trainings to all Therapeutic Mentoring staff and ensure the high quality work done by members of the team.
In this position, you will acquire skills in motivating and supporting staff, both in accomplishing their work and in meeting their own individual potential. In addition, you will be a part of a network of supervising professionals, all of whom are working towards the common goal of providing high-quality community-based service to youth and their families.
In the Therapeutic Mentoring program at BHN, caring mentors dedicate their time on-on-one with a child or youth to work on building a variety of life skills in the community. Therapeutic Mentoring is a time-limited and targeted service intended to support other services already in place for the children served.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Team Leaders at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Master’s Degree (required).
• Licensure in a behavioral health field required (LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, Licensed Clinical Psychologist) (required).
• At least two years experience working with children and families, preferably in a community-based delivery model.
• Training in child/adolescent issues, child-serving agencies (e.g. DYS, DCF, DMH, DDS, DESE), mental health, family-centered treatment, strengths-based interventions, and Wraparound planning process consistent with Systems of Care philosophy.
• Familiarity with the CBHI service array and with the Therapeutic Mentoring service in particular.
• Experience with the collaborative team approach to service delivery.
• Supervisory experience (preferred).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!