Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Home Healthcare|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in helping infants and toddlers in their development?|
Become a part of our team of compassionate professionals in the Early Intervention program at Behavioral Health Network!
The Early Intervention Program at Behavioral Health Network serves children between the ages of birth and three years of age for whom there are developmental concerns due to identified disabilities, or whose typical development is at risk due to certain birth or environmental factors.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Occupational Therapists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Current licensure as an Occupational Therapist by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions (required).
• Valid driver’s license and a reliable car available for working hours (required).
• Good organizational skills (required).
• Excellent interpersonal skills (required).
• Adaptability to a variety of settings, and provide activities to the individual accordingly (required).
• Broad knowledge of mental illness and/or intellectual disabilities, physical disabilities, medical conditions, and/or treatment techniques (required).
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!