Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||WESTFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Behavioral Health Network is currently seeking a Shift Supervisor to join our Crisis Stabilization Team located in Westfield, MA. Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.|
|Job Knowledge: |
• Knowledge of mental illness, including substance use disorders.
• Skilled in a range of treatment modalities including assessment, individual and group counseling techniques.
• Knowledge of DSM diagnostic criteria.
• Ability to work as a team member.
• Excellent observation and documentation skills.
• Excellent triage skills related to the planning, organizing and coordination of decision making for the shift.
• Ability to establish supportive relationships with psychiatric individuals, family members, staff and other service providers.
Experience and Training:
• Clinical Masters preferred with two years experience or MSW.
• Licensed or license eligible preferred.
• Crisis or inpatient experience preferred.
Schooling or Equivalent:
• Master’s graduate from clinical counseling program or BA with equivalent job experience.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on "Work Here and Make a Difference" to apply!