Cutchins Programs for Children & Families
78 Pomeroy Terrace
NORTHAMPTON, MA 01060
For 40 years Cutchins Programs for Children & Families has created a small, interpersonal, radically respectful environment in which the long-term impact of trauma, emotional, and behavioral challenges can be recognized and treated; and where families and children can find a caring, nonjudgmental and supportive atmosphere.
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Cutchins Programs for Children and Families is seeking a highly motivated, professional Executive Assistant to provide senior level administrative support to our CEO. This person is responsible for a variety of tasks to support the administrative and operational needs of the agency, including providing support to the Board of Directors, IT function, office management, marketing, quality improvement, and project management. |
• Ensures efficient and effective administrative management of the CEO’s calendar, correspondence, reports, and related tasks as needed.
• Oversees office correspondence, responding appropriately and in a timely manner to US mail and electronic communications.
• Drafting and editing important high level letters and other documents.
• Assure confidentiality is maintained in all written and verbal communications and dissemination of information.
• Ensure smooth flow of timely information of all kinds from the CEO and Sr. Leadership Team.
• Oversees meeting arrangements including room reservations, food services and technical support services as needed.
• Preparation of materials for meetings, taking of minutes, post meeting follow up with Board and Board Committees.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as requested.
• Creates agendas and ensures follow-up on action items for management meetings.
• May conduct research, compile data and prepare reports for the CEO and other Senior Managers.
• Create quarterly internal/external newsletters
• Provide IT support to agency.
• Purchase requisition and management of office supplies.
• Participate in event planning.
• Make travel arrangements as needed.
• Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing and filing.
• Provide direct supervision to one staff member.
• Performs other duties as may be assigned.
|The successful candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic, creative, flexible, trustworthy, and reliable. Must possess strong organizational skills, be detailed oriented and have the ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments, have meticulous attention to detail & accuracy, be self-motivated and able to manage a high volume of tasks in a fast paced environment. Candidates should have a positive attitude with strong verbal & written communications skills, ability to establish clear professional boundaries, and personal values. Proficiency with Microsoft Suite and Google Docs is a must. All candidates must complete and pass background record screening process and have a clean driving record. Reliable transportation required. Associates degree required; 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role preferred. Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply.|