280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Resources/Recruiting|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Baystate Health is seeking a Full-Time Human Resources Management System Analyst|
What You Will Do
With the direction of the HRMS Manager and/or the Senior HRMS Analyst, the HRMS Analyst is responsible for the analysis, administration, project management, maintenance, application design, production support, training, and set-up of HRMS modules in Workday. With increased interfacing throughout the system, the HRMS Analyst team works with internal customers and external vendors. This role is highly visible within our organization and the incumbent works on diverse projects, teams, partnering with employees at all levels of the organization. The HRMS Analyst encourages HRMS team unity and collaboration by sharing information or expertise and works together collaboratively with their teammates to solve problems and achieve HRMS strategic goals and deliverables.. The incumbent is the content expert, and acts as a liaison between the end user, vendor and IT and effectively translates information and project steps throughout the project life cycle.
Additional Responsibilities Will Include
• Performs the analysis, administration, project management, maintenance, application design, production support, training, and set-up of HMRS modules in Workday
• Performs on-going updates to the HRMS applications, tables, and rules in Workday. Creates documentation that outlines changes and process change (if applicable).
• Works on the design, implementation, communication, training, documentation, maintenance, and testing of HRMS programs and interfaces
• Analyzes and designs best practices for set up of new HR related programs, modifications to existing programs, and programming of any new programs and changes. Creates project request and documents all respective changes.
• Converts new acquisitions into PS HRMS programs, to include set-up, testing, parallels, and final outcomes
• Requests and tests programming changes to insure legislative compliance with respect to administration and reporting of respective HRMS applications within PS modules
• Troubleshoots and problem solves production issues relative to Workday HRMS modules; HR systems; MSOffice reported by internal and external clients and escalates issues to IT and/or vendor when applicable through resolution.
• Creates complex reports using the Workday Query Tool; MS Access; and MS Excel
• Works collaboratively with HRMS, IT and Payroll from testing through implementation on PS upgrades, Tax Updates, Bundles and maintenance Packs
|What You Will Need|
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems or Equivalent Degree
• 3-5 years in a similarly situated organization
Healthcare experience highly preferred.