PO Box 60008
Florence, MA 01062
RepresentUs is the nation’s largest grassroots anti-corruption campaign. We bring conservatives and progressives together to fix America’s corrupt political system.
Our small team is a carefully curated mix of seasoned political campaigners, policy wonks, advertising experts, designers, and engineers. We’re not a startup, but we’ve got startup DNA: we’re nimble, constantly learning and iterating, and know when it’s time to celebrate a Wednesday afternoon with root beer floats. We constantly push ourselves to push the envelope – to ignore “industry standards” and set a new standard.
We’ve been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, FOX, CBS, and hundreds of other national and local media outlets.
RepresentUs is based in Northampton, MA, and has satellite offices in San Francisco, CA and Washington, DC. Come work with us!
|Salary Range:||Location:||FLORENCE MA|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Some High School Coursework|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|ABOUT OUR INTERNSHIPS|
We’re always on the lookout for talented interns who are passionate about fixing our corrupt political system. With RepresentUs, you’ll be part of a hardworking, fun, and innovative team that values your skills and creative input.
You’ll gain hands-on experience working with a successful grassroots advocacy campaign, and an in-depth understanding of the rapidly growing anti-corruption movement. Many of our interns say their time here helped launch their careers.
We’re committed to making sure your internship is educational, challenging, and informative, and we’re happy to coordinate with your college or university so you can receive academic credit for your work. Interns are paid at an hourly rate.
At this time, all intern work is performed out of either our Northampton, MA office (in the “Five Colleges” area) or our San Francisco, CA satellite office (accessible via BART at Montgomery). We do not offer a telecommuting option. If you are interested in getting involved remotely as a volunteer, please sign up at volunteer.represent.us.
* The internship will run September 17 – December 7, 2018.
* Applications are due no later than August 20, 2018.
Send a completed copy of the Fall 2018 Internship Application (PDF) to email@example.com with the subject line “Fall 2018 Intern,” making sure to fill out both pages and attach all requested materials. **Due to the volume of applications, incomplete applications will not be considered.**
Fall 2018 Internship Application: https://represent.us/internship
Thank you for your interest in RepresentUs and our internship program!
|RepresentUs is seeking qualified candidates for a Digital Campaigns Internship in our San Francisco, CA office or Northampton, MA office. As a Digital Campaigns Intern, you’ll get to see first-hand what it’s like to be part of a cutting-edge online advocacy team. You’ll participate in many aspects of the day-to-day work of the Digital team, and learn best practices for online content creation and distribution. You’ll get a chance to work on creative projects as well as learn the nuts and bolts of distributing content and monitoring performance.|
* Monitoring news sources for corruption stories & doing research projects to inform video, blog, and social media content
* Pitching content ideas and developing imagery, video, or written pieces to distribute across RepresentUs properties
* Implementing our digital media strategy across a variety of social networks including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Reddit
* Assisting with campaign emails for our 250,000+ membership list
* Coordinating with online partners to promote campaigns and content
* Social media, email, and web traffic reporting
* Coordinating with our Campaign team to support our grassroots organizing efforts
* A strong writer
* Social media savvy — you have a knack for video editing or social media and an active presence on multiple platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit, etc.)
* Passionate about politics and current events
* Experienced with Google Analytics or similar tools (a plus, but not required)
* Able to learn quickly, manage time effectively, and adjust to new challenges on the fly