Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Become a member of one of Western Massachusetts largest emergency service providers!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Youth/Adult Crisis Clinician in the Crisis program at Behavioral Health Network! Crisis Clinicians perform intakes and assessments and provide crisis behavioral health care to adults, youth and their families through cultural competence. Currently, we have openings for 2nd and 3rd shifts.
Our employees are the most important asset in improving the lives of the individuals we serve. Our staff not only enjoy outstanding benefits and professional growth opportunities, but also an environment noted for community involvement, diversity, the opportunity to gain highly marketable skills, and to take on challenges. BHN is committed to growing our own employees and promoting from within.
BHN’s Crisis Program provides 24/7 front line response to individuals of all ages who are experiencing a behavioral health crisis, regardless of insurance. BHN provides services on a mobile basis, including home and community-based settings or in an emergency department when needed.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Youth/Adult Crisis Clinicians at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualities:|
• Graduate of Clinical Master’s program (required). Licensed or license eligible (required).
• Reliable transportation during each shift to provide community based services (required).
• Knowledge of grief and trauma, specific to children and adolescents.
• Familiarity with the DSM V
• Knowledge and application of the Recovery Oriented model, specific to those experiencing a mental health crisis.
• Strong motivational interviewing skills, ability to learn how to complete mental status exam, ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team, and to follow through on individual tasks.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
• Empathic skills, ability to establish rapport with consumers, family members and service providers.
• Good observation, thorough documentation skills, ability to provide solution-focused, strengths-based treatment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!