21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:|| Per Year ||NORTHAMPTON, MA
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Human Services
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|SEEKING LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE|
To work in our residential programs throughout Hamden Counties
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
We are seeking a licensed practical nurse to work with our developmentally disabled and brain injured clients in their residential programs. This 20 hour per week position will be based out of Holyoke, MA but will travel to programs throughout Hampden county.
TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love. We pay for your orientation and training. Other requirements of the job include:
• Creativity, enthusiasm, and a passionate drive to make a difference in the world
• A deep belief in the potential of every human being
• LPN Licensure and 2 years nursing experience
• Medication Administration Certification
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of the position
• Good communication and computer skill
We’d also conduct a routine background check.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. We offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please submit your resume and cover letter, noting Search #548 in the subject line, firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.