4 DAY WORK WEEK! 3 DAY WEEKENDS!
Entry level operator candidates encouraged to apply!
Local specialized metal manufacturer is currently accepting applications for their Entry Level Machine Operator role! This job is hiring immediately, qualified candidates may be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen &/or background check.
Machine Operator Schedule: 1st (M-Th, 6a-4:30p) 10 hour shifts
Individuals will be responsible for a variety of duties including:
Performing required operations of a punch press and CNC machine to manufacture products, as well as machine maintenance and programming.
Machine Operator Job duties:
- Work from factory orders and special customer requirements to evaluate and meet specifications of metal products.
- Set up and run punch press machine and visually examine and inspect products as specifications suggest.
- Detect and report any unusual conditions, defective materials or other malfunctions
- Maintain equipment and work area in a clean and proper condition. Observe safety regulations
- Ability & willingness to cross-train on other machines throughout the plant
Machine Operator Benefits:
- 1st shift set schedule (10 hour shifts) Monday-Thursday
- Guaranteed 3 days weekends!
- Pay starting at $18/hr to commensurate with experience
- Once hired on: medical, dental, 401(K) matching