SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Pathlight is currently seeking a Director of Clinical Services.
In this role, you will be responsible for the management, development and quality of organization wide supports to the individuals served by Pathlight. Supervise associated staff and oversee incident management, quality assurance and clinical education. Ensures proper adherence to Pathlight policies and state regulations, professional standards, program development and accreditation standards. Evaluate and develop program policies to provide quality services promoting a culture of safety for our individuals and employees. Work with trainers and training protocols throughout the organization to institute consistent practices and continuous improvement.
Location: Your office would be in Springfield, MA. With a caseload that includes Hampden, Hampshire, and Franklin County.
Supervision Received: Reports to Executive Director and/or Chief Operating Officer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of an advanced and highly specialized discipline; behavioral health, requiring independent research and creative work involving highly advanced theoretical knowledge within a specialized field. Master's Degree with current BCBA Certification.
- Current LABA Certification.
- Over 5 years of progressive learning experience including management and at least 3 years of supervisory experience as a clinician.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement when making decisions.
- Solid knowledge and experience working with individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities.
- Computer skills in data management such as iCentrix, and HCSIS. Working knowledge of Microsoft suite.
- Solid familiarity with applicable federal and state rules and regulations; knowledge of rules and regulations governing human services.
- Detailed knowledge of regulations in the clinical field; Knowledge of industry best practices and standards of operation.
- Experience in process improvements, organizational reporting, and data outcomes management systems.
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation/vehicle required.
Applicant must be a PBS Qualified Clinician: A PBS qualified clinician shall:
- Be currently licensed in Massachusetts in accordance with applicable law as one of the following:
- A psychologist.
- An independent clinical social worker.
- An applied behavior analyst.
- A master's or doctorate level speech pathologist.
- A physician.
- A master's or doctorate level teacher with a certification in special education.
- A licensed mental health counselor (LMHC); or be a doctorate level special education teacher actively teaching the topics of positive behavior support or applied behavior analysis at the college or university level.
- Have at least three years of training, including post graduate class work or formal training, and/or experience in function based behavioral assessment and treatment; and
- Have at least three years of clinical experience in the treatment of individuals with developmental disabilities.
SALARY RANGE: $93,745.60 - $101,441.60 annually with ability to hire at the Discretionary Hire point. Don't forget to ask about our competitive hiring and retention bonus available to our clinical staff.
Position requires: Travel, driver's license with acceptable driving record history, vehicle, professional references, and acceptable CORI.
How to apply? Please apply online: https://pathlightgroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/3136351
Prefer a paper application? Please stop by one of our offices to complete it. Offices are located at: 220 Brookdale Dr. Springfield, MA or 101 Munson St. Greenfield, MA.
Pathlight has demonstrated a commitment to issues of diversity. We welcome all applicants. Pathlight is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.