60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||PITTSFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
|Position: Direct Care Staff Full-Time|
Location: Pittsfield, MA
Rate of Pay: $14 per hour
Hours: up to 40 hours per week
Schedule: This is a full time position working primarily in a group home for adults with both mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
Full-Time Direct Care Staff Summary: The Direct Care Staff assists individuals with disabilities in daily living skills to achieve greater independence and self-fulfillment. The Direct Care Staff implements the organization’s mission and values by supporting individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
|Full-Time Direct Care Staff Requirements: Ability to use computers to include Microsoft Word, data entry, email and internet essential. Valid driver’s license, 3 years driving experience, good driving record, use of vehicle with compulsory auto insurance and vehicle registration, and willingness to transport program members in personal and/or agency vehicle. Must be able to travel within the region to access residential settings, employers, and community organizations.|
Total Rewards = Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Meaningful Work
• Competitive Pay with Promotional Opportunities
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Retirement plan: Employer matches maximum 6% on employee contribution of 4% at time of hire
• Company-paid disability insurance
• Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
Work/Life Balance & Well-being
• Generous Paid Time Off & Sick Time
• Tuition Scholarship Program
• Professional and personal growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance program for employees and loved ones
• Preferred ratings for home, renters’, pet, and auto insurance
• Fitness and Weight Loss program support (Health New England)
To apply, please see the Careers section of our website at VIABILITY.org
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the applicant procedures. If you will need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify the hiring Director.