60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Position: Contracts Manager Full-Time|
Location: Northampton, MA
Rate of Pay: $22.00 per hour
Hours: 40 hours per week
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Full-Time Contracts Manager Summary: Responsible for advising others within the organization on matters related to finance and/or executive office functions. Essential duties required:
• Manages workflows for processing all company contracts including government, third party, vendor and service agreements.
• Maintains a library of boilerplate agreements.
• Maintains a master file of key contract provisions (i.e. periodic reports, insurance documentation, financials, etc.) and coordinates with program and financial management to ensure ongoing compliance with such provisions.
• Coordinates with program and financial management to facilitate workflows in the initiation, negotiation, documentation requirements, execution and cataloging of new and renewal agreements.
• Customizes Viability boilerplate agreements for specific contract use.
• Coordinates implementation of financial terms in financial and utilization systems including but not limited to Financial Edge and Credible.
• Coordinates implementation and maintenance of financial terms to ensure compliance with billing requirements.
• Communicates implementation and maintenance of financial terms for financial management purposes including but not limited to budget impact, resource needs, cashflow monitoring and projection.
• Maintains government and commercial payor portal documentation requirements.
• Manages document flow to ensure all contracts are current, fully executed and catalogued timely in electronic contract files.
• Completes projects under senior management direction, including preparation for accreditations, financial compliance and providing research on specific topics.
• Assist with process improvement evaluation and implementation.
• Successfully completes all company required and job-specific training.
Full-Time Contracts Manager Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years experience working in an office or clerical environment with a focus of contract and financial analysis required. Working knowledge of Blackbaud FE preferred.
|Full-Time Contracts Manager Requirements: Demonstrated proficiency in contracting and financial analysis. Demonstrated advanced knowledge using Microsoft Word, Excel, email, and internet. Ability to create, format and prepare complex reports. Ability to input data into established systems including Blackbaud FE, Credible E.H.R., email, ADP and Relias. Exercises sound judgment in problem solving, prioritization and multitasking. |
Valid driver’s license, 3 years driving experience, good driving record, use of vehicle with compulsory auto insurance and vehicle registration. Must be able to travel within the region to access residential settings, employers, and community organizations.
Total Rewards = Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Meaningful Work
• Competitive Pay with Promotional Opportunities
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Retirement plan: Employer matches maximum 6% on employee contribution of 4% at time of hire
• Company-paid disability insurance
• Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
Work/Life Balance & Well-being
• Generous Paid Time Off & Sick Time
• Tuition Scholarship Program
• Professional and personal growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance program for employees and loved ones
• Preferred ratings for home, renters’, pet, and auto insurance
• Fitness and Weight Loss program support (Health New England)
To apply, please see the Careers section of our website at VIABILITY.org
We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the applicant procedures. If you will need an accommodation for any part of the application process, please notify the hiring Director.