Hilltown Community Development Corporation
387 Main Road PO Box 17
CHESTERFIELD, MA 01012
Hilltown CDC seeks to improve the quality of life for Hilltown residents by addressing economic, housing, educational, social and community needs while preserving the rural character of the area.
|Salary Range:||Location:||To Commensurate With Experience||CHESTERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Project Manager|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Driver's License - Preference: Required|
Architecture or related field - Preference: Required
MS Word - Preference: Required
MS Excel - Preference: Required
|Responsibilities: The Project Manager will manage the Planning process to complete a feasibility study in the Town of Worthington to identify a physical space to locate the Worthington Council on Aging. S/he will work in a team approach with Hilltown CDC staff to complete this project and report to the Executive Director. |
Primary Duties: Planning/Feasibility: (See Scope of Services)
• Work with the Worthington Community to solicit feedback on the project
• Identification of potential sites to develop a facility
• Supervision of sub-contractors as needed
• Data Collection
• Cost Analysis
• Survey Administration
• Stakeholder Interviews
1. Four years of experience in housing or community facility development.
2. Degree in architecture or related field
3. Familiarity the Hilltowns and specifically the Town of Worthington
4. Demonstrated ability to manage community process.
5. Interest in working for a community-based development organization and commitment to community development principles.
6. Demonstrated ability to initiate and complete projects, independently and in teams.
7. Strong administrative and communication skills, both verbal and written.
8. Experience in cost estimation and budget tracking.
9. Computer proficiency with MS Office in Word and Excel.
Hours: Hours will vary, generally Monday through Friday. Evening and weekend
hours are sometimes required.
Compensation: Salary for this part-time position is $17,000. Benefits will be pro-rated based upon hours worked.
Terms: Funding for this position will end 12/31/2019. Additional work may be offered based on future funding.
Job description located at: hilltowncdc.org
EOE/AA/Section 3: Applicants with handicaps and needing assistance will be
accommodated. Among equally qualified candidates, low to moderate income residents of the local region will be given preference.