Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Join our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Staff Accountant at Behavioral Health Network! Staff Accountants prepare, post, and review monthly journal entries and prepare monthly financial statements. Additionally, Staff Accountants complete and assist with closing procedures at the end of the month as well as prepare general ledger account reconciliation. This role also helps to prepare for annual audits and report on variance and ad hoc analysis.|
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Behavioral Health Network is seeking a Staff Accountant with the following qualifications: |
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (required).
• 2+ years of experience in general accounting.
• Knowledge of GAAP reporting requirements.
• Strong technical accounting knowledge.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel (required).
• Proven ability to manage deadlines and multitask in a fast paced environment.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
• Assumes ownership over workload and recommends courses of action.
• Nonprofit experience is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity to be a Staff Accountant at BHN, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!