Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|What defines a Helpdesk Administrator at BHN? IT experience, people skills, and a need to achieve!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as a Helpdesk Administrator at Behavioral Health Network! The Helpdesk Administrator serves as BHN’s front line to answer incoming calls in an efficient and courteous manner to provide support and triage of all end user issues related to hardware and software. With an ongoing drive and determination, the Helpdesk Administrator will work with multiple departments and be highly collaborative to provide exceptional customer service with a sense of urgency. The Helpdesk Administrator will be responsible for handling calls, emails, and tickets from users in a manner that ensures the highest level of technical quality, customer service, efficiency and process quality. As the Helpdesk Administrator, you will perform basic first-line troubleshooting for internal support or assign/escalate for resolution. Assisting in maintaining IT Help Desk functions will also be among the Helpdesk Administrator’s responsibilities.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Helpdesk Administrator at BHN has the following qualities:|
• Excellent organizational, planning, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
• Responsible for hardware and software procurement for the Agency
• Responsible for managing the IT Inventory, including deployment stock
• Manages the Cellular device distribution records, Ordering, deployment, reporting, termination and retrieval of cell phones
• Oversees user PC deployment process – purchasing, coordination of deployment and stock replenishment
• Ability to work with processes and modify to create efficiencies as necessary
• Provide quality technical support services to customers.
• Basic Troubleshooting of computer, peripheral, or related software and hardware issues
• Comfort level with Windows OS and MS product line, PC hardware, & Desktop applications
• Basic problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Must be self-directed and comfortable interacting with all level of end-users
• Advise team members and management of any issues that relate to customer satisfaction or if there are problems in getting issues resolved in a timely manner.
• Proper follow up and updates to end users in adherence to customer Service Level Agreement
• Ability to handle varying volumes of calls, emails, and tickets
• Potential for on-call with overtime, depending upon technical experience
If you are interested in this position, please visit our website at www.bhninc.org and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!