Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|The Wholesale Financial Analyst is responsible for managing a portfolio of business from forecasting and providing financial guidance to back end accounting and reporting. Will develop, maintain and analyze financial models and analytical tools to support the business.|
• Support the Wholesale Finance department with a focus on the annual planning and interim re-forecasting processes.
• Provide timely, relevant and accurate reporting & analysis of the results of the division’s performance against historical, budgeted, forecasted and strategic planning results to facilitate decision-making toward the achievement of the budget and strategic plan.
• Assist management in making informed, fact-based decisions by providing analytic assistance on an ad-hoc basis, enhancing financial transparency.
• Generate, revise, update and provide customer specific forecasting templates, capturing all data entries which translate to P&L and segment margin results.
• Administer supportive training sessions for the Sales Team/Demand Planners in preparation for completing the planning templates.
• Establish and maintain a planning calendar to include key dates, activities and responsible stakeholders.
• Work to improve, develop and establish a more streamlined, user friendly forecasting process.
|• BA Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience.|
• 3-5 years of related business experience.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills, with a focus on Excel and Access.
• Proven organizational skills, detail-orientation and solid work ethic.
• Solid analytical skills and communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Must be able to work independently as well as be part of a team within the matrix environment.