Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Accounting/Finance/Auditing|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|This position is responsible for supporting the daily operations within the group through the development, maintenance and analysis of financial models and analytical tools to support the business. |
• Act as business partner to account/channel stakeholders by developing tools that enhance business analytics and service to clarify findings, supporting profitable decision making recommendations.
• Prepare accounting entries and maintain related records and analyses that properly record and document financial activities of assigned journal entries.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and interim reforecasts which includes maintaining close partnerships with budget stakeholders, managing data collection and support for assigned P&L line items, and assisting in the overall review and completion of financial projections.
• Monitor trade spending versus plan for assigned customers and provide timely and actionable feedback to account stakeholders.
• Play a lead role in the timely review and processing of customer deductions, insuring they align with agreed upon promotions/programs and are properly documented.
• Assist as requested in the compilation and preparation of financial schedules and analyses to be used at Period Reviews, Annual Plan Reviews, Quarterly Division Financial Updates, etc.
|• BA Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent experience.|
• 3-5 years of related business experience.
• Ability to multi-task and manage through multiple priorities with diplomacy.
• Proven organizational skills, detail-orientation and solid work ethic.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Solid analytical skills.
• Must be able to work independently as well as be part of a team within the matrix environment.
• Intermediate to Advanced MS Office Skills, with a focus on Excel and Access.