Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Professional|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|The Sales Analyst delivers the insights necessary to make sound business decisions and drive strategic initiatives within the home fragrance sales team. They assist in developing promotional strategy, on-shelf assortments, and customer joint business plans. They possess the technical skills needed to execute analytical best practices, but also the ability to draw their insights together into a cohesive story.|
• Develop and maintain a library of scorecards and dashboards that track customer point of sale data.
• Provide ad hoc analytical support and insight generation for use in presentations by sales, trade marketing, and brand management.
• Manage the candle and air car categories by using sales trends to identify strengths and weakness in customer assortments and make recommendations to improve productivity.
• Measure the ROI and sales impact of past promotional activity and assist in developing promo plans.
• Actively support sales team in annual unit and financial planning.
• Attend customer meetings as needed to assist sales team in presenting business reviews.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in business analytics for a retailer or manufacturer.
• Familiarity with syndicated data (IRi, Nielsen, NPD) and standard measurers of sales performance.
• Candidate must possess the following competencies: strong analytical skills, attention to detail, problem solving, critical thinking, good business judgment, and be a high-energy team player.
• Knowledge of systems and business practices of leading food, drug, mass and department store retailers.
• Comfortable developing and delivering presentations that clearly communicate actionable insights.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Office applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with BI tools such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Access, Oracle/OBIEE and IRi Unify a strong plus.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.