Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions - Preference: Nice to have|
|Are you a Physical Therapist interested in helping infants in their development?|
Become a part of our team of compassionate professionals as a Physical Therapist in the Early Intervention program at Behavioral Health Network!
The Early Intervention Program at Behavioral Health Network serves children between the ages of birth and three years of age for whom there are developmental concerns due to identified disabilities, or whose typical development is at risk due to certain birth or environmental factors.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|Physical Therapists at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualifications: |
• Master’s or Doctorate’s in Physical Therapy
• Current Physical Therapist license by the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Allied Health Professions.
• Experience working with infants, toddlers, and their families.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems.
• Adapt to a variety of settings, and provide activities to the individual accordingly
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website and click on “Work Here and Make a Difference” to apply!