Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Operations|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Position Title: Operations Leader|
Location: South Deerfield, MA
Reports to: Logistics Manager
Shift: 3rd Shift, Sunday – Thursday 9:30 PM – 6:00 AM
The Operations Leader is responsible for the day to day overall operation of the Order Fulfillment department.
• Training, directing and developing employees in department processes and procedures; monitoring new and veteran employees.
• Monitoring compliance with corporate and goals.
• Providing guidance, direction, technical advice to staff and resolving operational and staffing issues.
• Analyzing and developing process improvement plans.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 3 – 5 years management experience.
• Ability to read and write in the English language is required.
• Strong leadership/management skills including the ability to balance efficient and productive operations with effective administration.
• Excellent written communication skills also required.
• Excellent analytical skills and experience with process improvement.
• Experience in a fast paced, highly automated setting.
• Must be able to relate well to others using strong communication, interpersonal, diplomacy, leadership and related skills.
• Energy, enthusiasm, time and dedication to take on a fast-paced, demanding, ever-changing and highly rewarding challenge.
Newell Brands (NYSE: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Jostens, Marmot, Rawlings, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Rubbermaid Commercial Products, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, Waddington and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.