60 Brookdale Street
Springfield, MA 01104
We believe individuals with disabilities and other societal disadvantages are an essential resource for our country’s future. Our mission is to help build a world in which individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages realize their full potential.
Viability will be a positive disruptive force in the marketplace leading the innovative designs of future service delivery for individuals with disabilities and other disadvantages to realize their full potential within their communities of choice.
|Salary Range:||Location:||$50,000+ Per Year||NORTHAMPTON MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|Position: Financial Integrity Director|
Location: Northampton, MA
Salary: $50,000 annually
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Full-time Financial Integrity Director Summary of Duties: The Financial Integrity Director plays a central role in meeting the organization’s administrative compliance requirements and accuracy of financial documentation. The Financial Integrity Director is responsible for the day to day management of the Revenue Cycle Specialist, including the billing, posting, reconciliation and collection of service revenues. He/she monitors, researches, reviews and maintains all payor requirements related to administration and finance, and coordinates with program and administrative staff to ensure changes in requirements related to new and existing programs and contracts are implemented, met and audited. He/she serves as internal auditor to evaluate and ensure adequacy of internal controls and completeness and accuracy of documentation for all internal and external financial laws, regulations and requirements. The Financial Integrity Director implements the organization’s mission and values by supporting individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
Management of Revenue Cycle Specialists
1. Oversee billing, posting, reconciliation and collection of service revenue.
Monitors and Implements Payor Administrative Requirements
1. Researches, reviews and maintains all payor administrative requirements.
2. Coordinates with program and administrative staff to ensure implementation of new payor, rate, contracts and/or administrative requirements.
3. Audits implementation of all system changes and enhancements to ensure accuracy and compliance
4. Develops and implements replication processes and systems.
5. Maintains EHR payor matrix.
1. Conducts periodic internal audits of documentation required for all administrative and financial reporting, including but not limited to: revenue cycle operations; purchasing and disbursements; payroll; benefit administration; accounting and reporting to internal and external parties.
2. Develops and makes recommendations to processes and systems to ensure accuracy and compliance.
3. Collaborates and coordinates with the management team to implement process improvements and internal controls in connection with audit findings and external requirements.
4. Responsible for documentation and communication of changes in policies, procedures and processes
1. Supports the organization as part of a cross functional team dedicated to service excellence.
Full-time Financial Integrity Director Qualifications: Bachelor Degree preferred with minimum of five years related experience or Associates Degree plus 7 years related experience. Working knowledge of Blackbaud FE highly desirable.
|Full-time Financial Integrity Director Requirements: Excellent organization, judgment, analytical skills. Must possess advanced spreadsheet skills and working knowledge systems. Ability to prioritize and work within time constraints and meet deadlines. Must be service oriented and have experience in internal service role. Excellent interpersonal skills required to carry out responsibilities in a geographically and culturally diverse organization. Ability to take initiative in the identification and implementation of process improvements. Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals. Ability to write policies, procedures, reports and correspondence. Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. |
Valid driver’s license with 3 years driving experience, good driving record, use of vehicle with compulsory auto insurance and vehicle registration. Must be able to travel within the region.
Total Rewards = Competitive Pay + Excellent Benefits + Meaningful Work
• Competitive Pay with Promotional Opportunities
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Vision Plan
• Health Savings Account
• Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
• Retirement plan: Employer matches maximum 6% on employee contribution of 4% at time of hire
• Company-paid disability insurance
• Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
Work/Life Balance & Well-being
• Generous Paid Time Off & Sick Time
• Tuition Scholarship Program
• Professional and personal growth opportunities
• Employee Assistance program for employees and loved ones
• Preferred ratings for home, renters’, pet, and auto insurance
• Fitness and Weight Loss program support (Health New England)
To apply, please see the Careers section of our website at VIABILITY.org
Viability is an equal opportunity workplace and Employer of Choice.
We believe our strength lies in embracing our differences through a respectful, inclusive, collaborative environment. Viability provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in all aspects of the employment process.