Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Apply non-profit development experience to help grow BHN’s community impact!|
Become a part of our team of competent and compassionate professionals as the Development Coordinator at Behavioral Health Network! The Development Coordinator is a key team member in creating and implementing strategic fundraising plans and deepening BHN’s relationships, building BHN’s visibility, impact, and financial resources.
Through research of funding sources and trends, the Development Coordinator develops and implements a comprehensive plan to cultivate philanthropic support, including appeals, individual and corporate gifts, special events, and foundation and government grants. The Development Coordinator works alongside the Senior VP to develop a long-term relationship management approach for solicitation proposals with the aim of diversifying BHN’s donor base. Additionally, the Development Coordinator creates and implements a stewardship program to deepen ties with donors and alliances and maintains donor information.
Behavioral Health Network is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in our constituent communities.
|The Development Coordinator at Behavioral Health Network has the following qualities:|
• At least 5 years of professional experience in a nonprofit organization (required).
• Demonstrated success in a development function (managing and forging relationships with multiple donor sources).
• At least 2 years of experience utilizing Raiser’s Edge.
• Experience in cultivating donor relationships.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; ability to influence and engage a wide range of donors and build long-term relationships.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Flexible and adaptable style with high emotional intelligence.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player who will productively engage with others at varying levels of seniority within and outside BHN.
• Bachelor's degree (required); Master's Degree (preferred).
• High energy and commitment to BHN’s mission.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail and ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at a time.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!