Behavioral Health Network
417 Liberty Street
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Healthcare Office|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
|Are you someone who thinks outside the box, likes challenges and working in a fast paced environment? Then come join our team as a Team Leader in the Integrated Care program at Behavioral Health Network!|
Team Leaders oversee and lead the integrated care team through running care team meetings, providing high-quality supervision, and monitoring the use of BHN policies and procedures. They maintain a collaborative relationship with the Assistant Program Director to ensure effective team management and leading the team in continuous quality improvement. Team Leaders require flexibility to be able to build relationships quickly while assessing and providing brief in-the-moment, person-centered interventions that address medical, behavioral and social needs of the individual. Integrated care is a growing field with ongoing advancement opportunities.
The Integrated Care program is an innovative model of care, working directly with primary care and pediatric providers to address the whole health needs of the families and individuals in our community. The Integrated Care program is person-centered, evidence-based, and focused on collaborative goal setting. Behavioral Health Network (BHN) is a growing non-profit community behavioral health agency that has been providing services to children, adults, families and communities in Western Massachusetts since 1938. BHN provides comprehensive, outcome-driven behavioral health care. We are dedicated to offering high quality, affordable and culturally appropriate care to people of all ages and income levels in the communities we serve.
|Team Leaders at Behavioral Health Network have the following qualifications:|
• Master’s Degree or higher in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling, Occupational Therapy, or Marriage and Family Therapy (required).
• One of the following Massachusetts licenses: Licensed Psychologist, LCSW, LICSW, LMHC, LMFT, LADAC, Occupational Therapist, Licensed Rehabilitation Counselor (strongly preferred).
• At least 2 years of experience working as a post Master’s Level clinician (required).
• At least 1 year of supervisory experience (required).
• Clinical Care Management experience (preferred).
• Team based care experience (preferred).
• Experience serving in a leadership role in a medical setting (preferred).
• Broad knowledge of mental health and behavioral health treatment modalities, including substance use recovery models, trauma informed and person centered care and the impact of social determinants of overall health (required).
• Familiarity with internet, word processing and email systems (required).
If you are interested in this opportunity, please visit our website at www.bhnworks.org and click on “Browse All Jobs” to apply!