21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Computer Support Technician|
for a progressive non-profit agency
Put your techie skills to work as part of our lively, super responsive IT team—and help keep our programs running smoothly across western Massachusetts.
As a Computer Support Technician, you will:
• Install, support, and maintain the agency’s hardware and software
• Diagnose and resolve software and hardware problems
• Troubleshoot and support agency networks
• Provide technical support to staff in all aspects of computer, internet, email, and phone use
You’ve always had a knack for figuring out solutions to computer challenges, and enjoy being part of a team where everyone is smart and capable. Patient with those who need your help, you explain things so they can understand while quickly analyzing and solving their problem. You are experienced with PC's, peripherals, Microsoft office applications, and other business software—and are easily able to build, repair and upgrade personal computer workstations. And since your work will mostly be out in the programs, you have a driver’s license and vehicle.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our starting wage of $15.00 based on experience.
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume listing search number 423. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.