Commercial Distributing Co., Inc
46 S Broad St
Westfield, MA 01085
|Salary Range:||Location:||WESTFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Warehouse|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
organization, communication, reporting - Preference: Nice to have|
• Order, clean and repair cold plate tanks. Ensuring tanks are properly stored and filled with Co2 and Beer Gas. Prepare cold tanks for customer use.
• Log Cold Plates per Miller-Coors standard, including tanks for beer wagons.
• Organize breakage according to Miller-Coors standards. Unbroken product is cleaned and repacked for resale. Broken product is thrown away. Dents are repacked on trays for sale
• Ensure proper paperwork is complete for all product taken from breakage department
• Turn in weekly spirit tax damage report to Controller
• Order repack materials
• Re-pack miscellaneous product from the warehouse as needed. Log on blue sheet and return to stock.
• Keep breakage room clean. Including sweeping, mopping, wash sink and dump cardboard.
• Pick up the mail as needed.
• Fill in for the janitor when needed
• Perform other duties as assigned.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Possess the strength and endurance needed to lift and unload cases of beer weighing up to 40 lbs. Perform repetitive heavy lifting and bending and twisting. Able to work in a dusty environment, tight spaces, and walk on a concrete floor for an extreme amount of time. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, working long hours.
|To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Ability to perform manual labor. Must be familiar how to use a pallet jack. Should be able to follow the instructions of a supervisor, working well alone or as a member of a team. Entails the ability to read, write, and communicate effectively. Be detail oriented and have a strong work ethic. Need to be flexible.|