21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||Orange MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Case Management Support Staff|
Beacon House/Orange Recovery House
SUMMARY: Assist in the day to day operations of the recovery program. Provide for safety, security, and maintenance needs of program participants. Contribute to the creation of a positive residential milieu in collaboration with participants and house staff, and external contacts. Assist Case Managers with client enrollments, IAP’s, and other client record documentation. This role must hold clear ethical boundaries, and uphold client confidentiality and follow HIPPA and 42 CFR Part 2 guidelines. Days and shifts are subject to change.
• Group facilitation
• Clear and objective documentation of groups, IAP’s, discharge summaries, daily notes
• Monitor and document resident medication management
• Scanning and uploading documents
• Grocery shopping for residents and meal planning
• Attend staff meetings, supervision with manager and clinical supervisor, and other meetings as scheduled. Continuing Educational Training when assigned, the cost is provided by ServiceNet
• Some flexibility in schedule required, and working as a team player
MINIMUM SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Initiative in completing tasks on time
• Ability to perform light maintenance duties and lift between 10-25 pounds, as well as climb stairs
• Respond quickly and effectively to emergency situations
• General knowledge of computers and electronic records
• Ability to maintain a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communication in a supportive and respectful manner at all times with the people we serve, including the community, co-workers and supervisors
• Ability to understand, empathize and work with an addicted population
1. Minimum of HS diploma or GED
2. Some professional substance use education or training preferred
3. Previous experience working in substance use treatment program
4. Valid Driver’s License is required
Total = 32 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our salary range of $13.00-$14.50 based on experience.
We also offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #125 in the subject line, to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.