21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|FLEX Residential Counselor|
Hampshire, Hampden – for people with Brain Injuries
If you enjoy bringing out the best in people, and are up for a challenge and the rewards that come with it, consider joining ServiceNet’s extraordinary residential team.
A passion for working with people who are living with a disability. Direct experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
This position assists residents with personal care (bathing, dressing, and eating); drive them to appointments, errands, and to community events. You will help with their exercise programs, play games, work on projects, and share time outside. As a member of the care team, you’d help prepare meals, clean, do laundry, and help keep the home pleasant and comfortable. You will be required to complete daily reports/communications, and ensure resident safety.
We provide the same level of care in our homes that we’d want for anyone we love.
Direct care experience is great, though we can help you learn what you need to know so long as you have commitment to the work.
• Basic computer/office skills Microsoft Office (daily reports/communications).
• Physical ability to perform the requirements of this position.
• A valid driver’s license and acceptable motor vehicle record.
• High School Diploma or GED is required.
• Background check.
• Applied Non-Violence Certified
• MAP Certified
• Must have one year experience working as a Residential Counselor
A hobby or special interest you would enjoy sharing with residents and colleagues, and a sense of humor!
Total = 40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP), and Applied Non-Violence.
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to our competitive salary, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #316 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.