Monadnock Media, Inc
59 North Street
HATFIELD, MA 01038
Multimedia design, production, technical systems, installation... for entire museums. Monadnock is more than just a production company. We help design and create innovative museum exhibits and environments. Whether it's a single interactive installation or media exhibits for an entire museum, we work with the project team on all aspects of multimedia design and development, including technical systems.
|Salary Range:||Location:||HATFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Television/Film/Video Production|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Adobe Premiere - Preference: Preferred|
|Monadnock Media, a dynamic multimedia design and production firm, is looking for an Associate Video Editor with 2-3 years of video editing experience. Monadnock Media produces multi-screen, immersive experiences, and interactive exhibits for museums. As Associate Video Editor you will be primarily responsible for the finishing of video programs for our clients.|
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Organize, edit, color grade, and image cleanup and conforming of video files
• Edit assemblies and rough cuts
• Organize footage and stock images
• Assist production team with asset licensing
Best candidates will have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (esp. Premiere Pro)
• 2-3 years of video editing experience
• Experience with color grading and basic audio post production & mixing
• Solid organizational skills - ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Working knowledge of camera formats/codecs
• Familiarity with motion graphics design
• Knowledge of Pro Tools, Davinci Resolve, Final Cut a plus
What we offer:
This is a full-time position in an informal and dog-friendly work environment. Benefits include: paid time off, medical, dental, 401K, and 12 holidays (including your birthday!)
To apply please email resume and cover letter to Laura Varney, Office Manager.
A demo of past work and references will be requested of finalists. Only applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. Applications submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Monadnock Media is an equal opportunity employer.