Berkshire Family and Individual Resources
771 S. Church St.
North Adams, MA 01247
We are a national and state accredited human service agency responsive to the unique needs
of people with disabilities and their families through: a dedication to excellence; diverse service options;safe and healthy environments; fiscal responsibility; community partnerships; career opportunities and
Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetic information, age, and disability, military or veteran status, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being an member of the Reserves or National Guard. Also it is unlawful in Massachusetts to require or administer a lie detector test as a condition of employment or continued employment. An employer who violates this law should be subject to criminal penalties and civil liability.
|Salary Range:||Location:||Northampton MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
|BFAIR is currently seeking a full time House Manager to join our Residential Team. As a key member of the residential leadership team, the House Manager will be responsible for overseeing the everyday operations of one of our residential homes for adults with Acquired Brain Injury in Northampton and for training and supervising employees in the program. |
Primary responsibilities of the House Manager include:
* Working collaboratively with Home Life Support Counselors and leadership team to ensure home is safe, clean and comfortable at all times
* Makes certain that individuals are given all needed supports to help them live as independently as possible, maintain optimal health and are given sufficient opportunities to engage in their desired activities and interests at home and in the community
* Perform other duties as assigned by Director and/or Administration
|* All applicants must be 18 years of age or older|
* High school diploma or GED
* Bachelor’s degree preferred
* Valid driver’s license with ready access to an automobile
* Supervisory or Management experience strongly preferred
* 2 or more years working with individuals with developmental disabilities
* Must meet standards outlined in Safe Driver Policy.