Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Seasonal Jobs|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Now Hiring Seasonal Order Processors for Various Shifts!|
1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday, 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
3rd Shift: Sunday through Thursday, 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Part Time Weekends: Saturday & Sunday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Seasonal Order Processor will perform a variety of manual operations to expected productivity standards in support of the functions within the Order Fulfillment Department. The Seasonal Order Processor will ensure accurate order fulfillment processing while maintaining a safe, healthy, and productive work environment.
• Order Picking, Auditing, Ticketing, Checking, and Packing of standard orders.
• Flexibility to work in a variety of areas is essential, as there is a rotation within the work centers.
• Interpret labels, inventory sheets, and other related printed information, as well as to ensure picking the appropriate product.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and write in the English language is required.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 20 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Basic knowledge of computers is a plus.
• Previous experience using an electronic scanning gun (RFGun).
• Prior distribution, and/or warehouse experience.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.