Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Seasonal||Seasonal Jobs|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Now Hiring Seasonal Warehouse Workers for Various Shifts!|
1st Shift: Monday through Friday, 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM
2nd Shift: Monday through Friday, 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
3rd Shift: Sunday through Thursday, 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
Part Time Weekends: Saturday and/or Sunday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
The Seasonal Warehouse Worker will perform various duties within the standard operating procedures, ensuring accurate Restocking and Shipping processes to meet the department’s mission of providing excellent and on time customer service.
• Documents and takes inventory to ensure accuracy.
• Retrieves and stocks materials and product to support the building.
• Prepares parcel and freight shipments for pick-up.
• Rotates through the shipping area, receiving direction from the merge operator.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to read and write in the English language.
• Steel toed boots are required.
• Ability to stand for 8 plus hours and able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis. (A post-offer physical assessment will be conducted due to the high level of physical demand required for this position).
• Basic computer skills.
• Prior warehousing experience.
• Experience using an RF scanning gun.
• Ability to use a 2-way radio.
• Experience operating material handling equipment.
• Previous experience with Oracle.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.