21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
Preference: Nice to have
Preference: Nice to have
|Licensed Psychologist – PhD or PsyD|
We’re looking for an experienced clinical psychologist to provide psychological assessment services within our progressive community mental health clinics. Since the hours are steady but flexible, this could be an ideal opportunity if you also wish to maintain a private practice or teach. You will:
• Collaborate, through the Clinical Team Report process, on assessments related to developmentally delayed individuals’ capacity for informed consent and/or need for guardianship.
• Conduct comprehensive psychological evaluations for people served by the Department of Developmental Disabilities.
• Work with the clinic’s general outpatient population to assess psychodiagnostic concerns, conduct personality assessments, and provide cognitive testing.
Licensed to practice independently in Massachusetts, you have at least 3 years of experience administering standard psychological testing, and possess the writing skills needed to make your reports clear and on point. You are also experienced in working with individuals who are developmentally delayed, and are especially attune to this population. While you’re comfortable practicing on your own, being part of a lively professional team appeals to you—and you would be welcome to participate on our monthly clinical consultation team as time permits. Since your work will require you to travel between our clinics, you will also need to have a license and your own vehicle.
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So, in addition to a competitive salary we offer:
• generous time-off
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching
• long-term disability benefits, paid life insurance, tuition assistance, and several more options
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #130 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.