220 Brookdale Drive
Springfield, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||$10+ Per Hour||EASTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Up to One Year
Preference: Nice to have
CPR, First Aid, MAP, Safety Care - Preference: Nice to have|
|Pay Rate: Starts at $13.13/hr increase in the first 6 months to $14.58/hr after completing trainings. |
Do you have a desire to help support individuals with developmental disabilities, to promote dignity, safety, health, and happiness within their own home? Would you like to work for a nonprofit organization that believes people with developmental disabilities should be welcomed, contributing members of their communities? Here at Pathlight we pursue this commitment through an innovative and energetic approach, reflective of the pioneering spirit that brought us together.
What's in it for you?
• No experience required, we provide paid on the job trainings (no cost to you!)
• Helping others to live safe, happy and dignified lives!
Benefits Offered: *for eligible employees after applicable wait periods*
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Verizon Wireless plan and accessory discounts
• Paid AAA Membership
• Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid/Sick/Parental Leave
• 403(b) MassMutual Retirement Services
• Life/AD&D Insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (Longview Employee Services)
• Take the individuals to community activities/outings: (movies, dinner, concerts, etc.) - at no cost to you!
• Transporting/escorting individuals to their appointments
• Build trust and empathy through consistent and meaningful communication
• Administering medications and utilizing assistive medical devices
• Promoting positive behavior
• Assist in the implementation of medical, behavioral, and/or clinical team care plans.
• Assisting with tasks related to personal hygiene which may include: feeding, dressing, bathing, restroom assistance, etc.
• Complete housekeeping, laundering and general maintenance duties as assigned
Multiple full time positions available.
If you are unable to apply online, apply in person at either of our office locations:
101 Munson St. Greenfield, MA 01301 / Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
220 Brookdale Dr. Springfield, MA 01104 / Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
• At least 18 years of age
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid Driver's License
• Reliable Transportation
• Acceptable Driving Record & CORI
• Provide two professional references