220 Brookdale Drive
Springfield, MA 01104
|Salary Range:||Location:||$10+ Per Hour||SPRINGFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Administrative/Clerical/Data Entry|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Valid Massachusetts license - Preference: Required|
|Pay rate: $14.11|
Pathlight is seeking an Administrative Coordinator with Human Services experience to help support our Residential Programs.
HOURS: 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Perform a variety of support duties for Director and supervisory staff in the development, implementation and maintenance of administrative procedures and practices. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, advanced preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Coordinate program's administrative support functions to include developing, recommending, coordinating and implementing procedures that meet the identified need to include information, filing, documentation and record keeping systems; office procedure and supply maintenance. Monitor work to ensure consistent and uniform administrative procedures and practices are followed in compliance with Association and regulatory policies and guidelines.
2. Assist in recruitment, orientation and staff training. Maintain related records as required. Provide reports as needed to ensure compliance with policy and procedure.
3. Prepare, edit, disseminate and maintain reports, records, files, documents, spreadsheets and lists as needed or requested. Prepare and disseminate periodic notices and postings as required or requested.
4. Review, verify process and maintain bills and billing, account reconciliation, contract information, financial statements and reports for timely completion and procedure compliance.
5. Research, analyze and complete special projects as assigned.
6. Participate in team meetings, management meetings and other committees as designated providing input on administrative procedures and systems.
7. Respond to internal and external routine inquiries and direct other inquiries timely and as needed.
8. Supervise the work of other clerical staff as needed or requested.
9. Perform other similar or related duties as required or assigned by supervisor.
Division Administrative Manager
If unable to apply online, apply in person at 220 Brookdale Dr. Springfield, Ma 01104 Monday through Friday 9 am to 5 pm.
|KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:|
1. Thorough knowledge of a specialized field such as secretarial science, training in personnel principles, practices, specific regulations and involving skills, knowledge and the application of basic theory, equal to 2 years of college. Computer knowledge required to include word processing and spreadsheet management.
2. Over 3 years up to and including 5 years of applicable experience
SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
1. Requires the use of judgment in the administrative and personnel duties and decision making of the best action to be taken within the limits of accepted practice.
2. Requires accuracy, attention to detail and strong organization skills. Probable mistakes or impact on quality such as improper record keeping, training, failure to attract applicants may be serious but usually a onetime incident with limited lasting impact.
3. Must be able to work with confidential data. Work involves confidential information and data such as records and payroll, which, if disclosed, may have adverse internal or minor external effect.
4. Thorough knowledge of a specialized field such as secretarial science, training in personnel principles, practices, specific regulations and involving skills, knowledge and the application of basic theory, equal to 2 years of college. Computer knowledge required to include word processing and spreadsheet management.
5. Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills are preferred.