Yankee Candle/Newell Brands
25 Greenfield Road
South Deerfield, MA 01373
|Salary Range:||Location:||SOUTH DEERFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Part Time||Maintenance|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|Full Time Property and Guest Service Worker|
HOURS: Sunday – Tuesday, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
The Property & Guest Service Worker will provide excellent customer service, offering assistance to our guests while performing a variety of routine duties.
The P&G Service Worker will be responsible for cleaning and minor maintenance work to both the interior and exterior space, to ensure a pleasant environment for both guests and staff.
• Perform routine cleaning and minor maintenance work to maintain the Yankee Candle Village Store.
• Provide customer service and assist guests with various questions.
• Safe operation of a variety of power tools such as drills and saws, as well as common hand tools such as screwdrivers and hammers.
• Drive and operate power equipment, including All-Terrain vehicles, lawn tractors, and snowblowers.
• Work with various personnel to assist with setup for company events.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• A valid driver’s license and good driving record is required.
• Experience in maintaining a professional floor care program including VCT, Marmoleum, and carpet.
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds on a frequent basis.
• Previous maintenance and customer service experience is preferred.
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate®, Sharpie®, Dymo®, EXPO®, Parker®, Elmer’s®, Coleman®, Marmot®, Oster®, Sunbeam®, FoodSaver®, Mr. Coffee®, Graco®, Baby Jogger®, NUK®, Calphalon®, Rubbermaid®, Contigo®, First Alert®, and Yankee Candle®. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play.