21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||NORTHAMPTON, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
|CNAs needed for our Intensive Clinical Group Living Environment|
We’re expanding the services of our 24-hour team at a lovely neighborhood residence for four adults who are in mental health recovery. And we are looking for someone who is eager to apply his or her skills and training to help the people in our program meet their unique health and wellness goals. Compassionate and creative, you are someone who attends to details that can make all the difference in someone’s care
• Must be a certified CNA
• Previous experience working with people in mental health recovery is desired.
• Teach and assist program participants with managing activities of daily living, including bathing and other self-care;
• Administer medication, monitor vital signs and visible medical concerns
• Accompany people to their medical appointments.
• Educate and assist with nutritional needs, cooking and shopping
• Provide social interaction
• Collaborate with the team to support participants in achieving their individual goals
• Excellent computer skills and are familiar with electronic medical record-keeping
• Valid Driver’s License
WHAT WE OFFER
We believe in a healthy balance between work and the rest of your life. So in addition to our starting wage of $14/hr and we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #340 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.