21 Olander Drive
Northampton, MA 01060
|Salary Range:||Location:||GREENFIELD, MA|
|Job Type:||Category:||Full Time||Human Services|
|Education Level:||Work Experience:|
|High School or Equivalent|
Preference: Nice to have
ServiceNet operates a 24-hour residential program, and we are looking for a natural leader who has a passion for helping people in mental health recovery. Collaborating with our teams and in the community, we are committed to supporting each program participant in meeting his or her unique goals.
As a House Manager, you will:
• Work with clinicians and staff to assist residents in reaching their treatment goals
• Train, supervise, and support a lively, dynamic team
• Oversee all activities of the house, which will include some on-call responsibilities
You are a proven leader and easily connect with all kinds of people. Confident and resourceful, you also have a sense of humor that helps you go with the flow. You have some experience in the mental health field, and are comfortable using a computer for record-keeping and other purposes. It would be a big plus if you have a Bachelor’s degree and are already MAP certified. And, since you will be driving to meetings and supporting the overall needs of the house, you need to have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
Total = 40 hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
We provide a paid orientation, and training to obtain certification in First Aid, CPR, the Medication Administration Program (MAP).
So, in addition to our starting salary of $40,000-$42,000, we offer:
• a generous time-off package;
• comprehensive, low-deductible health and dental insurance plans;
• a 403(B) retirement plan, with employer matching;
• Long-term disability benefits; paid life insurance; tuition assistance; and several more benefit options.
Please email your resume and cover letter, and schedule you are interested in, noting Search #363 in the subject line, to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
ServiceNet is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be a tobacco-free employer.